Important Links

International Student ID Card

To purchase your ISIC card (International Student Identification Card).  The “country of study” is the United States, NOT the country in which you will be studying while abroad.

For questions/help, contact AEC.

Register with the U.S. Department of State

Dominican University requires that all U.S. citizens be registered through  the S.T.E.P program with the Department of State.  This is done by the Study Abroad Office.